July 30, 2009

THE BIG TRIP


when i took the long trip to kuntuckey it fely like fie whole hours with like 8 monkeys becouse i had my dad my dad freind my uncal my dog and the stuff packed and only t ruck with back seats it was a long long trip heads up kuntuckey deli sandwitches bad choice for the roud ! trust me we made a extra stop our first stop was to make a pit stop then we went about to miles but i got hungry so thats when we got the deli food but after the sun set the deli food kicked in and STOP ! BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGHHHH after that i felt a little better i waite and my dad got me a water and a verners for the stumick incase i got a little sick again our theird stop was to to throw all our trash away after another maybe 4 miles maybe 4 i dont rember i waseny counting we finsly got to my gramps house near the bourder line of tenassie and he has 2003 yards of land my uncal jack that lives there is a horse trainer i have a horse named hazin about 2 or 3 weeks later we went all the way back home !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the great coment ! r if its an insalt your a jerk